Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

on a scale of 1-10...

rate bespin luke.
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda

Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

Jonna
    The figure: 8 or 9 /This is my favorite Luke outfit so I might be a bit bias, but it does have really good movement.

The Accessories: 10 /Best ever for a regular figure

10! SWEET figure
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

I rated it 3/5 (1 point went to the weather vane) so out of ten I guess it'd be a 6 with 1 point going to the weather vane.

Hate the gimmick and the lightsaber because it's too under-detailed plus the pre-posing on the feet and arms makes the articulation's use limited.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

5. the paint effect makes him look like he's been swimming in a sewer. I don't like how all the figures now have that painted-on-wiped-off paint effect instead of being sprayed lightly with 'dirt' The POTF2 Luke Bespin has a nicer paint effect. Plus this guy has a huge button in his back which totally ruins him. There was absolutely no need for him to have that feature when he's so articulated already. A really good sculpt ruined by crappy gimmick and bad paint deco.

And the wether vane is a nice accessory but why oh why is it all bent out of shape before it's even out of the blister? More bendy cheapo plastic stuff. You cheapskates Hasbro! I give the weather vane a -1

I give it a 7. It is really cool to me
    The force will be with you- always...

This is one of my favorite figures in the Saga line so far and I'd give it a solid 9
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I give it a

Oh wait cant rate something you have not found yet.
    What!?