Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Fight fighting over figures...

Have any of you guys gotten into a fist fight over a star wars figure? Or how about just a fist fight in general? My bro who is much older and bigger than me has gotten into several fist fights in high school. I just want to know how it feels since I've never been in one before.

first rule about fist fights is you don't talk about fist fights.
    second rule about fist fights is you DON'T talk about fist fights.
    third rule about fist fights is only 2 guys to a fight
    fourth rule about fist fights is only one fight at a time.
    fifth rule about about fist fights is no shirts, no shoes.
    sixth rule about fist fights fights will go on as long as they have too. the fight is over when the opponent taps out or is unable to continue.
    last rule about fist fights, is, if it's your first time, you have to fight.

your homework assignment is to start a fight with a total stranger.

welcome to fist fight club.

Why don't you just ask your brother?

What a bizarre question for a thread....
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Angry

I have asked him, but all he tells me is that I have to be in one in order to understand. I'm going to be a freshman in high school next year, and I'm pretty sure somebody is going to try to rough me up or something. Just wanted to know if anybody has been in one. That's all.

Re: Fight fighting over figures...

Originally posted by Darth_Growl
    Have any of you guys gotten into a fist fight over a star wars figure? Or how about just a fist fight in general? My bro who is much older and bigger than me has gotten into several fist fights in high school. I just want to know how it feels since I've never been in one before.
    Them's fightin' words!
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

do you really want advice for fighting or are you asking the original question.The answer is No I have never been in a fight over figures.Is that what you wanted or are you looking for advice?
    Also those rules have never applied.Is that from that Fight Club movie?Never bothered to see it
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

What's the point?

If someone wanted to fist fight with me, I'd grab their wrist and toss'em to the ground then stand on their arms until they plead for me to get off of them and then agree to run away after I get off of them.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

err...let me rephrase the question. Have any of you guys ever been in a fist, where you have to beat the guy up before he beat you up? That sounds simpler.

Fighting over figures...that's as lame as sprinting to the toy aisle when a store opens in the morning.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Originally posted by Darth_Growl
    err...let me rephrase the question. Have any of you guys ever been in a fist, where you have to beat the guy up before he beat you up? That sounds simpler.
    Been in a fist? No but I've been in a few fights before.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker