Question Jango Fett room alarm

Does anybody know anything about this item? Why is it that I can't find photos on SSG or Rebelscum.com?
    Please help!

Maybe they can't get pictures because it's being protected by the Boba Fett and Stormtrooper room alarms...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

There are a couple pictures here, mostly spread out because there's not a lot of coverage for it. I found this one in the toyfair section: http://systems.figures.com/Features/...ss&domain_id=5

(if you poke around in that section, you'll find the text for it, I think I put it in the TIGER section of TF2002 but not this since the TIGER section came AFTER the HASBRO section had been uploaded and NOBODY complaind )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

it looks ok.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Is it good? How much is it?

I'm surprised I've practically not heard anything about this one.
    Anybody know if it's good? What's the suggested retail price?

From the TIGER page:

Now you can hire the most mysterious and feared bounty hunter in the system to protect your room and warn you of incoming intruders. Your Jango Fett Room Alarm features a 4-foot light sensor, detection range. When someone or something passes through this detection system, Jango will alert you with authentic phrases, sound effects, and blaster sounds. Ages 6 and up. Suggested retail: $14.00. Requires (3) AAA batteries. Available May 2002.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.