Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Do You Have Any Regrets???

Did anyone ever trade that Vinyl Cape Jawa for a cloth one when you were young? Ever trade a certain figure for another? Back then did you ever leave a figure on the shelves cause you didn't have the money etc etc... which you regret now?

Do you have any regrets?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I had a standing lamp in my bedroom. Boba Fett was hiding it as it was a very good snipers nest. I forgot about him and my sister came in and turned the lamp on. A few minutes later we smelled something. Fett's legs had melted into a stick gooey mess. he looked like a veteran come home from the war. I really regret leaving him in the lamp....

I regret trading my Bossk figure for a Gamorrean Guard. I regret not buying Barada, Imperial Dignitary, A-Wing Pilot and Pop-up Saber Artoo at $0.75 each.

I also regret selling my ENTIRE vintage collection 7 years ago, I've yet to get it back up to the level it was back then.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Please note that opening vintage figures back then does not count
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I kind of regret not at least keeping the packaging to all my vintage stuff....and the packaging for my Transformers too....damn that stuff is shooting up like roman candles...

Exclamation Hope my psychologist isn't listening...

I regret not listening to my parents and bringing a SW figure (Walrusman) to school where, of course, I lost it.
    I regret passing on the Imperial Shuttle in K-Mart for 1983 retail prices.
    I regret not trading more GI Joe stuff for more SW stuff.
    I regret not joining the SW Fan Club back then.
    I regret cutting up my trading cards into collages.
    I regret not buying opened-card-missing-weapon Barada for an unheard of $4.99 at Thrify Drugs.

Sigh...
    "That's what Sheev said."

I regret being six when all the POTF '85 figures came out!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

I traded greedo, walrusman and snaggletooth for the Max rebo band...boy do i regret that!!
    As always...........L

Basically just not keeping up with all my old stuff. I have about a third of what I remember having. I've moved about 25 times since I was 4, so a lot of it was lost and the rest my parents got rid of years ago, damn them!
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

When I was in high school, I decided to store away all of my SW toys in the closet. However, I wasn't paying attention and jammed a box into my AT-AT breaking of one of it's side guns. It was totally unrepairable back then, and it bugged me for years that I had been so careless. Stupid childhood, wasted on the young!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis