Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Registered
    Oklahoma City, or the deep black void between your ears...

Can someone tell me why Kit Fisto has his own figure?

He knocks 3PO over and grins this nasty ugly grin, then runs away. Anyone else see the big deal? At least with Aura Sing she was an enigma...
    -- All too easy...

-- Remember, when you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered dragon, you don't have to outrun the dragon... you just have to outrun the halfling.

Well MIB II is coming out soon...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

For the same reason we have Djas Puhr, BoShek, Aurra Sing, Amanaman, etc., ect., ect.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

We get a figure of Kit Fisto because he has a unique appearance that will appeal to kids. An "eye friendly unit shifter" as retailers would say. Anything bright green is bound to sell. Plus he whipped a little a** in AOTC.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

because of the grin... the GRIN i tells ya!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Because he's a Jedi and we need all the Jedi made into figures
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

so we can make anakin kill them all... mmmmmm, bloody massacre...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

For some reason I think Hasbro wanted to make as many Jedi out front as possible so that the little kiddies can re-enact the arena scene.
    I don't mind Kit, I think he is a pretty cool figure.

Kit got a generous amount of screen time. The figure is a little on the lean side, but he looks great.

The one I can't figure out is the Nikto. I still think kids would have rather had a Coleman Trebor who could "launch" Bultar Swan into battle. Okay, they're not that off-scale, but still...
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Because he's a cool and cool-looking character, and by far most of us want him! I would even like to see another figure of Kit!