Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What EP1 Figures Are Warming The Pegs Near You???

From the 50 or so released figures which ones are warming the Pegs/shelves at your local store???

Any Vehicles or Cinema Scenes still warming???

Comments?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Darth Maul
    Adi Gallia
    Anakin Naboo
    Tatooine Darth Maul
    Sith Lord Darth Maul
    Soft Goods OB1
    Naboo Qui-Gonn
    Naboo OB1
    Captain Tarpals
    Boss Nass

As for vehicle/accesories:
    Naboo Fighter
    Maul's Sith Speeder
    Qui-Gonn and Maul's lightsabers
    Mos Espa Encounter 3-Pack
    Eopie and Qui-Gonn

I don't think retailers are going to forget this glut easily when it comes to ordering Ep2 toys. Hasbro should come up with a way to let the stores return unwanted figures the way they did the horrible, horrible, horrible SOTE crap-figures.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Eopie and Qui-Gonn
    Are you sure its the Eopie and not the Opee fish?

As for my locol stores they all have Collection1 and collection 2 figures,yet no collection 3 pegwarmers on the shelves!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Oops! Yes, I'm talking about the big ol' fish. I always get them two confused. Thanks for the correction GNT!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Oops! Yes, I'm talking about the big ol' fish. I always get them two confused. Thanks for the correction GNT!

Thats ok What would you guys do without me?
    GNT
    ''

I didn't realize it until GNT's thread about POTF2 figures, but the EPI are gone here, too! Just POTJ at the normal places. No EPI, no POTF2 (unless you look at drug stores or scalper stores, that is).

GNT's threads were an eye-opener for me. I hadn't realized they're gone since I'm looking for POTJ figs now. It used to be acres and acres of Adi Galias and Capt. Tarpals as far as the eye could see. A lot of the stores have downsized their SW sections, however .

What would we do without GNT?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Darth Maul
    Darth Maul
    Darth Maul
    Darth Maul
    Darth Maul
    Obi-Wan (Naboo)
    Darth Maul (Tatooine)
    Darth Maul

you get the idea
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

As for 12" figures we have:
    Watto
    Battle Droid
    Battle Droid Commander
    Constipated Qui-Gonn
    and literally tons of those Queen Amidala fashion dolls.

Originally posted by TeeEye7
    I didn't realize it until GNT's thread about POTF2 figures, but the EPI are gone here, too! Just POTJ at the normal places. No EPI, no POTF2 (unless you look at drug stores or scalper stores, that is).

GNT's threads were an eye-opener for me. I hadn't realized they're gone since I'm looking for POTJ figs now. It used to be acres and acres of Adi Galias and Capt. Tarpals as far as the eye could see. A lot of the stores have downsized their SW sections, however .

What would we do without GNT?
    Don't get that smirk on your face

GNT has helped another
    GNT
    ''

I live in Washington State and we have the usual peg/shelf warmers:

Naboo Royal Guard
    Swimming Jar Jar
    Sio Bibble
    Pit Droid 2-pack

Jabba with 2-headed Announcer
    Eopie with Qui Gon Jinn
    Watto's Box