Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No store near me has POTF2 figures

But we have heaps of Skiffs but wrong section meesa thinks
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

there are some commtech Han Solo at the TRU where i live.

Red face

POTF2 at Target: kaput

Wal-Mart: 12 inch Panda Baba, and I believe it is Luke in Stormtrooper gear (I don't collect the 12 inch, so I dunno)

TRU: A lone Emperor F/X has been warming 1 of the 4 area TRU's peg for months. Don't know if anyone has claimed it, haven't been there in a month. Also 12 inch Chewies.

K-mart: has left the building.

Kay-Bee: Probably the most POTF2. Has quite a few Emperor Walking sticks. Oodles of Cinema Skiff Guards, but only a smattering of Cantina Aliens left. Also have seen a few Rebel Pilots three pack, but they are disappearing. Also at a Kay-Bee outlet closeout there are tons of the above mentioned plus Slave and Endor Leias, and General Lando. Also the Epic Forces 3-CP0.

Rite-Aid: Have seen Ugnaughts 2 pack, 8D8? (the smelter droid in Jabba's Palace) a Biggs Darklighter, a Bossk, a Gamorrean Guard, and a 2 pack Ewoks. $7.99 apiece is pretty steep though.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

At the locat SW store i go, they have almost everything!! So i can see the skiff guards, rebel pilots, Sail Skiff, W-wing...name it, they have almost everything!!
    As always...........L

All I've seen of late are Endor Leia, Mon Mothma, Emperor #1, a Floppy Hat Luke with the Flashback Card removed, and Skiff Guards. Though Malakili and Saelt Marae would still be around if Wal-Mart hadn't marked them down to $.25 each!
    That's my jacket!