Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Eopie for B-wing

Hey people! A friend of mine is about to make A trade for an Eopie for A b-wing do you all think this is A good trade? I think so just wanted all of your thoughts (Well maybe not all your thoughts!) on the trade.
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

In a way its a possibly an even trade

Eopies here go for around AU$60-70(US$30-40) while the B-Wing I belive retails for AU$99 (around $50US)

Does he find it an even trade?If so he has nothing to lose,I wouldn't but thats me
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Arrow Even Steven........

I agree with GNT: sounds like an even trade for the most part.

The only issue may be mailing costs. The B-wing is a bigger package to ship. If I were making the trade, I'd call it even and be happy with my decision.....just MHO.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

...SO I saw the heading of this thread and I thought "there's no way an Eopie could fit in a B-wing...."

So, yeah. I'm a dork.

Anyway. Eopie: hard to find. B-Wing: hanging around on shelves all across the country. So what's the catch with your friend? is he doing the guy a favor or does he really want the B-Wing? Because If her really wants the B-Wing, there are better ways than to sacrifice a rare find like an Eopie....

Thumbs up

I'd take the Eopie.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

It really does depend on a few factors, mostly where the traders live.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sean the Hutt
    Good trade. I have seen numerous b wings over the weeks. However how easy is it to get an eopie! I rest my case

Good points! Heres A new twist. I got ahold of the guy and he will trade me an in box one for 9 POTJ figs or 6 for an open one lets here the response to this one. By the way the tarder lives in the Netherlands and we live in North Tx. I've traded to him before for A vin. deathstar gunner for 4 POTJ figs.
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Thumbs up

Its a good trade for the guy that gets the Eopie!!!
    As always...........L

Trying to find a shipping box!

I'm not sure what compelled Sith Worm to post this thread, but there you have it. I am the one who is planning this trade, which seems ideal to me. I have been consistantly outbid at $50.00 on Eopies on eBay, so I saw this as a worthwhile trade. I certainly could not buy an Eopie for the same money, except perhaps in Australlia where they are perhaps more plentiful. I will use this thread to publicly thank Sith Worm for arranging the filling of the last (old) gap in my collection. Now I can concentrate on the new gaps (Luke X-Wing Pilot, Emperor's Wrath Vader, Shmi Skywalker, and the 12" Death Star Trooper and Droid).
    Thanks again, Sith Worm!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.