Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What POTF2 Figures Are Warming The Pegs Near You???

Does anyone out there have POTF2 figures warming your shelves at your local store still?If so who is warming?

What figures have been Pegwarmers from 1995 to 1999 in your area?

Comments?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I think I saw one COMMTECH Han at TRU a few months back, but aside from that, POTF2 has gone the way of the vintage line.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Only the local scalper stores have any POTF2.

TRU, Wal Mart, KayBee, Target, etc. have nothing at all on the pegs.....only POTJ now (with very small inventories).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

At my local KBs they have Endo Leias up the bum. I doubt I'll see the end of her in my lifetime...
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I'd forgotten about KayBee:

Endor Leia
    General Lando
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Slave Leia
    Endor Rebel Soldier
    The Emperor
    12" Landos
    Epic Force Threepios

Those and tons of the Rebel Pilot 3-packs, roughly 50 boxes at my last count.

Oh yeah, those crappy EU speeder bikes too. UGH!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Rebel Pilot 3-packs??!?!? That darn KB!!! The only 3-pack I want is in mass quantity at bigbarada's store and I've only found one ever...and my KB has tons of skiff guards... ooohhhhhhh....

Skiff Guards??????? Arrggggghhhhh!!!!!! I can't find one of these to save my life!!!!! I had to buy one for $30 online!!!!

Maybe we should switch states, Rollo.

Yeah Right.....

I can't recall seeing any POTF figures in my area in nearly 2 years!! Jeeze, Bigbarada, I wouldn't mind making a visit to YOUR KB!
    [COLOR=blue][b]"There is another..."[/b][/COLOR]

Oh yeah, I forgot they have TONS of Jedi Spirits and Skiff Guard 3-packs.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

What POTF2 Figs are Warming the pegs near you?

Well lets see, I cant seem to see the end of Endor Leia, 12" Dewback and Sandtrooper, and thats at TRU and KB. AT my K-Mart, there was, strangly enough, a FF Emperor one day, and a FF Han the other, odd..., oh BTY, !2" Chewbacca.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man