Honestly, who isn't...

...waiting for the next wave of figures. Who in here doesn't have Yoda or Dooku. They are everywhere. We could really use some more new figures, and no more Kit Fistos, 3PO's or any other male Jedi knights for that matter. I mean all you collectors in here, who doesn't have a Yoda? They are constantly restocking him in my area which leads me to believe it really isn't that hard of a find afterall. I honestly thought it was at first, but now I'm having my doubts. Anybody else feel this way...

yoda was found here in toronto for only 1 week..a local toys r us had like 5 of them, but they were all gone within the week...your point is well taken though as certain supposedly rare figures such as the clone tropper and dooku are popping up throughout the city..actually, i think all of the figures are made in equal quantities and it's quite simply a matter of certain figures not being released yet and that's why no one can find them..but.PATIENCE...=)

I think all the fuss about Yoda and Dooku along with clonetrooper etc., was due to the fact that this was mostly a states side thing.
    Canada I believe has different shipments than the states and we are also usually first to discontinue the product. Nothing Hasbro does with the issuing of figures in Canada is the same as the states. This is why I think we have way more Dooku's and Yoda's rather than the new waves that the U.S. has. Does not add up, well Hasbro Canada is not the same as Hasbro U.S., if it were, then we would have the same shipments at the same time. Also we would have the same problem with the Dooku's and Yoda's. I guess I said enough.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

well unlike you guys i have only ran into yoda once...thankfully i bought it and i still have yet to see any dookus yet....it was hard enough finding anakin skywalker hanger duel as it was
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

check zellers if you are looking for yoda, dooku, hangar anakin and the bespin wave, the 2 i went to had at least 10 of each

i'm still hunting a dooku, not because i haven't seen him at all though.
    i saw him once and has to pass due to lack of funds and me wanting the yoda that was beside him

if it wasn't for the troopbuilder set i had gotten earlier in the day i'd have grabbed him though
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Zellers Pen Centre St. Catharines has lots of Yodas, Dookus and some Hanger Duels if you need them. I'm still waiting for something new, it seems every store in Ontario has new stuff except the Niagara Region.