You might hate Darth Maul Final duel but...

YOu might hate the Darth Maul final duel but you can't deny thats the best headsculpt/paint job or all the mauls. And he's very good for the last scene i think. If i do a diorama i'm going to have Maul cut in two going down the shaft suspended by fishing string. .

billyjack

I like the Final Duel Maul.....

one of my favorite figures in fact......

I put his upper torso on HD Anakin's stump, and created the evilest Sith Lord that never lived.......

strangely enough, that's how I envision Luke and Leia's kid, had they.....sealed the deal.......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I don't hate it. I don't love it. It serves its purpose.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I thought it is a very good figure. The details are great on mine.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I think that figure would have been better received if it were released before a lot of the other pointless Maul re-sculpts.

the arms just needed some articulation and a stronger magnet to hold him togather. would have made this a awesome figure for sure.
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

I also like Maul Final Duel. It's a great sculpt and it serves it's purpose well.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I like him alot and his headsculpt is cool but the obi-wan 2-pack version actually is even better IMO