new AOTC Snow Globe

I found a new AOTC Snow Globe at Media Play today. It is not a musical version like the Hoth AT-AT/Snowspeeder, but it is quite nice IMHO.
    Snow Globe Info
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

The first E2 micro-machines - that actually look good.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yeah..they are nice.But..What would I do with a SW snowglobe?..
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Well it's another way to get dust to go elsewhere instead of just piling up on your figures.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Neat! What's the retail price? Media Play is a bit of a trip from here, but if I get there in the next month I might snag it. I like the logo on the base.
    I haven't noticed it at any of the Media Play sister stores around here, but they're much smaller and carry less merch.

InsaneJediGirl....it's true it doesn't have the play value as the figures, but I find these a nice change from the regular SW offerings. It is fun the shake things up now and then

LTBasker...cute one and oh so true

Caesar.....they are a little pricey at $40, but this is a "substantial" piece. Suncoast may have it online, I haven't recently checked. They are offering the banks, mugs and T-shirts, so I'm guessing the globe will be too.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I've seen this also. It's quite nifty.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Here's a question for anyone. How can I get my hands on the old AT-AT snow globe? My 18 month old son has just gotten into music boxes and whatnot, so I want to double the fun!

I remember those. I'd keep checking ebay. You may be able to pick one up for a good price if your patient.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett