Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Grif, I am hoping to find a workable trade. But if not, I will PM you or post here. Thanks for replying so quickly.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

S43, Well I only paid a fiver for it at The Toyshop and it's opened so do you think half price is fair? It comes with all the thingies of course - one of which is a really nice, superior-paint job, gloss Infiltrator MM

I can ship to VT when he shows up and nods. Hopefully you can settle this with him and I can offset some more of my owe-age

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Since this seems to be the de facto haves/wants area for now, Thrawn has a couple pieces he is selling for $2 each and is willing to ship loose if you'd prefer to save on shipping.

* Battle Pack #8 - Jabba's Palace
    * Ep 1 Mini-Scene #3
    * 2 of Ep 1 Mini-Scene #4
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, 2.50 is fine, 5.00 would also be fine, so it's up to you. As long as it's OK with VT shipping it to him is fine with me also. LMK what I owe with shipping and how/who to pay.

Thanks,
    S43

BTW, If you or anyone else happens to have mini scenes 5-8 loose or carded I do need 1 of each of them to open/loose.

s43, which one(s)? And $2 each is the stated price, I wouldn't bust on an MM collectors' club member by jacking up the price afterwards (especially when it's not my stuff ).

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have the latter miniscenes unopened (EU), shall I post them here?

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

JT, sorry for the mix up. I actually meant my last message for Jeddah regarding the loose DM transforming playset. I already have those MSs abd Bp8, if I didn't I'd gladly take them though.

Later,
    S43

No prob s43.

Cool the otohset's the one w/topside-holed bongo mm, right?

s43: as always, compensating me either via $$ or acceptable trade items is a-ok
    sid: what jdah means is, you'd pay or compensate me for what jdah's sending you, then it would come out of what jdah owes me so that you & jdah wouldn't have to bother with currency conversion charges
    re compensation: money (jdah's cost+shipping) is ok but of course i'd prefer to traffick in any xtra unwanted mm ships you have, since i hate to see xtra mms sitting around going to waste i assume you still have wantlist i emailed you, yes? ok then, lmk at your convenience what you may have to offer, & if you have enough to compensate for both the otohset & the 3 stands i'll be getting for you, we'll be all set but plz Don't send me anything Yet- see note to jdah below:
    jdah: since bc3 reports in huntthred that he sent gian speeder mm to you, maybe you could enclose it when sending otohset to sid. then sid could enclose when sending his mm trade xtras to me btw if you prefer to send s43's & sid's items together to One u.s. destination to save int'l shipping cost, i'll take delivery if you wish, but it might be more practical to send that combined pkg to either sid or s43 since their items are bigger than my gian mm. then that reciever could forward items to we other two yanks more cheaply
    grif: you been readin huntthred the last 2-3 months? i can't recall offhand but i think i Did report sandcrawler sighting there awhile back
    vt

VT,I saw your want list but at this time I have no extra MM for trade (with a Jedi wave of the hand) I will compensate you with Republic Credits (cashola,mulah,dinero) for the 3 blue stands and the Otoh Gunga action fleet playset,thanks for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e1mmafotohgunga.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	2250  
    Last edited by SID; 06-14-2002 at 12:58 PM.
    "This is Space Intruder Detector"