Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by SID
    JEDDAH, Is 15 pounds sterling enough to cover item(Otoh Gunga AF playset) and shipping?

No I am afraid it's not.....

It's too much ya dayum foo'! This isn't going to cost anywhere near that much. The playset is 99 pence and well under 2 lbs so I can't see it costing anywhere over a fiver.

I can't shop till the end of the month and it'll take about 4-5 days to fly there.

jeddah

Jeddah, 2.99 is fine with me for of of the miniscenes 5-8. So I'll gladly take them and the DM Transforming playset. Just let me know what I owe and I'll get the payment off to whoever you'd like. LMK.

Thanks,
    S43

Exclamation woh yay woh yay

Now that I am adding S43's UK carded DC Sandcrawler (S43, m8, I've tried to offload this for about a year now, didn't you ever see my posts before ?) to the DM headset and miniscenes, I wanted to check that everyone was happy for me to ship within the next week?

thanks

jeddah

Jeddah, what have you tried to unload for a year? Let me know if there's anything else you have for me other than Miniscenes 5-8, DM Head playset, and the Sandcrawler (BTW, is it on the Ideal card or what? I saw a pic of one in an auction link that someone posted and it was Ideal. I e-mailed the seller to se if they still have it, if it's not the same as the one I'm getting from you I'll have to get that one too. LMK.).

Thanks,
    S43

Jeddah: Another thing, if you have more MMs you want to get rid of please LMK. I need lots of stuff in UK other other non US packaging. The latter Mini Heads and X-Rays sets 5-7 come to mind. I have Mini Head sets 7 and 8 in Italian packaging thanks to BC3 but I need them and the others in all other packagings.

Later,
    S43

Definitely not IDEAL packaging. Just the little red Galoob swirly logo.

I think I've already posted most of my available stuff. Whilst I do have a boxload of Miniheads, these have been possession of Big Baala for 3 years (I know, I know, I should just get off my proverbial and send them) so I am afraid I can't offer any of them.

The usual arrangment is that if I come across an MMs I buy them becaue I know that at some time or other, people are going to be after them. I bought the DC SC and became a bit of a laughing stock seeing as they were on every shelf on the planet. I saw them with bubble bubbles and the square bubble (the one I'm sending you is square bubbled), I think they still have some X-rays and same DC SCs and DC SDs - I'll keep an eye out 4 ya

jeddah

Thanks Jeddah, hopefully I can get the ideal one from the other guy. Hopefully they have X-Ray sets 5-7, I'd also take sets 1-4 on non US cards if they are reasonably priced. LMK if you see any.

Thanks again,
    S43

Bump (for my memory's sake)

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Hey Jeddah

Would the 2nd part of your signature be.....

"Okey, Dokey, pig on a pokey", by any chance.

LMK

BC3

It sure would.

I sho' do hope they haven't killed her off after her stint in cl**clink prison (haven't got BeebChoice so have to wait for it on BEEB2 - mind you, don't tell me if you know )

And how long before we hear the words; "helloo Dave, is Dave up there?"

Do you think the yanks'll get it?
    eVerlasTing