Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VOTC figures are gona be $11.99 a piece

this morning i ran in the new numbers to see what the prices would be on the new items. The new vintaghe series are gonna be $11.99, the battle pack is $20, and the general grevious is $12.99.These are the prices at target. I cant believe the VOTC are gonna be $2 more then the forst set. guess its to pick up the price of the"FREE" lucas figure huh. danm this kinda sucks. the other two i expected to be that price but danm, its pretty much just as good to order a box of 10 from EE. its almost the same freaking price, only difference, you dont have to go and search for them.
    Last edited by VidKidd; 03-22-2006 at 10:21 AM. Reason: title change

You should probably edit your post to qualify the "figures" with VOTC or something. It's misleading.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I've heard many reports that the vintage figures are gonna be $10 at WM so you may wanna check there before picking them up at Target. As for the other figures it was pretty much guessed that the Grievous would be $12.99 and I believe that the other Battle Packs were $20. Good work on getting all of these DCPI's though. You're doin' a good service.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

thanks slicker. i know the troubles of finding the iems, exclusives mostly. i never find the walmart ones here where i live, danm scalpers, so i do my part to try and help others out with target sense i can have all the info.

I just ordered a case from EE. I never find anything these days. Sod it.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thats a suprise on the VOTC figures as I thought ten bucks each. Either way I will get those. The BP's are the same price though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Actuallu if you want these your best bet is new force comics, its 89.99 for a case ( 10 figures, two of each) and 9.95 for shipping.So its the same price as walmarts only difference is they come to you and you dont have to go find them. beats EE price.

I hate to say it but the cost is almost more than the product is worth. If the VOTC was 8 bucks i would be more apt to pick up a set or two. When you think about it you have to buy two sets, one to cash in on the lucas trooper, and one to leave sealled.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

You know, Target was charging $11.99 for GI Joe Sigma 6 basics for the first few months they were out, even though TRU and WM were charging $9.99 at the time, that's another Hasbro line too, so this may not be every store's price. My gut feeling is that it *is* gonna be the price they all have though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.