Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Boba Fett-Kamino Escape

Managed to get all six Collection 2 AOTC figs. somewhat "under the radar" from an online retailer. Thought I might review some of the figures that I reckon people will like from this bunch of secondary characters.
    As far as 'Baby' Boba here is concerned, it's all about the accessories. As far as Hasbro is concerned, smaller figure = more extra bits. This is fine by me.
    The figure itself is ok. Realscan technology is apparent in the face and, naturally, too much time was not spent on articulation(sic).
    However, the removeable helmet and cloak, twin blasters, Mitrinomon Z-6 Jet Pack(!)(must remove cloak to attach, of course) and jet pack blast effects(which you can attach to blasters also) are the icing on this Boba cake. The jury is still out on the jet pack paint job.
    On a side note: love the throwback style of the cards, large blisters and backdrop inserts.
    NEXT: TUSKEN RAIDER(FEMALE AND TUSKEN CHILD)
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Thanks for the review HAGGIS.

I haven't yet found this figure but from what I've read they're just now hitting over in California so I can't wait to get them.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!