Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Anakin-Brown Backpack

I'm usually not one to buy into the whole variation thing, but since I actually own one of these I'm a little curious about it. Soooo, is it a real variant?

I've noticed the backpack is pretty much painted solid brown instead of the blue with brown highlights as in the normal version.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thumbs up

It does exist, and is a variation that people look for.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

So is this one the same level as the blue/green lightsaber vintage Luke Jedi? Where the variant actually commands a much higher price? Or more like teeth/no teeth vintage Lando? Where it really doesn't matter?

I know at Brian's Toys, they're selling the blue backpack version for $3 and the brown backpack version for $30!

Originally posted by bigbarada
    So is this one the same level as the blue/green lightsaber vintage Luke Jedi? Where the variant actually commands a much higher price? Or more like teeth/no teeth vintage Lando? Where it really doesn't matter?

I know at Brian's Toys, they're selling the blue backpack version for $3 and the brown backpack version for $30!
    Much like lando and his teeth plus Brian of Brian's toys, jacks up the price by 90% most of the time
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

It is a real variant all right, maybe i'll go to the local SW store and look for it, since they have lots of EP1 figs. maybe they have that one too...
    As always...........L

If you find one let me know, cuz if they are still sitting on the shelves after nearly 2 1/2 years then they aren't as rare as everyone thinks.

Its only as rare/worth as what someone pays for it
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Hey BB, i went yesterday to the store and found Shmi and Jedi Training OB1, plus i looked for the Anakin Variation (Brown pack)and it wasnt there...they just had 6 Anakin (blue pack), so i guess it is indeed hard to find!!
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    Hey BB, i went yesterday to the store and found Shmi and Jedi Training OB1, plus i looked for the Anakin Variation (Brown pack)and it wasnt there...they just had 6 Anakin (blue pack), so i guess it is indeed hard to find!!
    Hard to find in your area!Remember every place has different figures and that Nice find BTW
    GNT
    ''

Thanks GNT!! But believe me, if they dont have it in that store, it is indeed hard to find.
    As always...........L