Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb AWESOME 2 Pack ideas for you hasbro

Okay if Hasbro is reading this. You should have some new saga two packs consisting of figures from Old Trilogy and new. First i need to point out NO GIMMICKS in the poses at all. Just neutral poses with as much articulation at possibe. In waist, neck,biciceps,shoulders ball joint and straight, knees, elbows,and wrist. NO GIMMICKS at all. VERY GOOD PAINT JOBS not rushed looking stuff. YOu should do all of these. Not only would everyone very badly want them they wouldn't say on the shelves. Do two to a case of each and there are no pegwarmers! TA DA!

first my number one want and probably would be the greatest figure/figures ever!!

R2-D2 from Jabba's Palace/Sail Barge with 3 3/4 Holographic Luke Skywalker::::::::::::

First take a sculpt like the potf2 commtech R2D2 now add the following

Bartender accessories including two large cups and one small one, and the tray to sit on R2. Also have his top part on the dome be removable so you can put in the bartender drink attachment but then take it out and put regular top back in.

second Have him come with a hidden metal lightsaber hilt(that looks like Luke's from ROTJ) that is in a little compartment that moves open and close so you can take it out. (also include lightsaber detachable blade)

third::: The second figure in the two pack needs to be Holographic Luke Skywalker. This figure needs to be translucent but not PURPLE or blue like you do holographic figures. You need to be able to see the black outfit and his hair color and skin tone. He just need to be tranlucent like how you did Dagobah Vaders Cape. Needs to be exactly how he looked in the movie. With articulation in the right arm so he can jester towards the droids with an empty palm. Needs lightsaber hilt attached to belt. This way ARTOO can present the message to Jabba. Would be extremely awesome figure

This would sell very good and would be great addition

next

Imperial Dignitaries 2 Pack very detail (nuff said)

Imperial Dignitaries #2 : Teletubby Jonathan winters looking fellow(removable hat) and the guy that looks like a pirate.

Imperial Officers. Admiral Ozzel and Captain Needa

Imperial Hoth Assult: General Veers with removable helmet and small holographic Darth Vader and Resculpted Hoth Snowtrooper or ATAT driver both bendable knees and lots of articulation

Jabba Palace Aliens: Tanus Spijek and Cane Adiss (very detail scupts)

Jabba Palace Goons 2: Bane Malar(bounth hunter) and Sergeant Doallyn (lots of articulation)

Jabba Palace Guest: Murttog Yine(we need at least one cool human dude from Jabbas Palace) and J'Quille(good sculpts important here)

ESB Bounty Hunters: Dengar (resculpt this the old one is terrible wheres his backpack gear and etc could be great) and Bossk(Make him in a non gimmick pose and better looking and more to scale with figures. He was tallers and bigger could be awesome)

ESB Bounty Hunters 2: Zuckass and 4LOM : Redo both of these they should look like they jumped offscreen and make sure they can both hold their guns right.

Death Star Escape:::Han and Luke resculpts in stormtrooper disguise. Sculpt new heads or use old commtech ones add the black ribbed turtle neck and slap them on Commtech Stormtrooper bodies and add helmets and working holsters!!! with two small blasters and 1 rifle.

Jabba's goons: Hermi Odle and Ugnaught(big one in red jumpsuit that works for Hermi) Would be great!!!!!!

Leia in Boussh Disguise(redo this one could be soo soo soo much better and include a redone Chewbacca as Boussh Bounty.

Rebel Pilots 2 pack: 2 Pilots from ANH with removable helmets

Jabba Skiff Guards: A redone Lando in Disguise(old one sucked and could be just AWESOME if you took the time) and some other guy we've never seen before.

Episode 2: Yoda and Count Dooku, Very neutral poses with tons and tons or articulation on both figures for lots of posing wiht cloth capes that aren't all PUFFY and going every direction but say on and look how they should uh duh this would sell like water in the desert...

2 Droids from the Jawa Sandcrawler

Cantina Scumbags: Ponda Boba and the good Dr. Evazan(spelling) NEUTRAL POSES with lots of articulation and guns that can be holstered and two drinking cups. New thought out well done sculpts.

Thats all i can think of now. But this would be an awesome well selling product if you ask me. I'd pay $15-$20 each for these. If hasbro does really read this get to work.. YOur thoughts and opinions people? What would you like to see? ETC ETC ETC

lmk

BillyJAcK
    Last edited by BillyJAck; 06-08-2002 at 01:42 PM.

Those are some nice ones, but come on, ya gotta have an R2-D2-C-3PO 2 pack!

there does need to be a pegwarmer in the series....yes pack c3po and r2 5 to a case the rest just one.

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Great ideas! And they should add a projection effect in the R2/Luke 2-pack.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

well this stuff would never even be a thought since no one is posting their support.
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Well, there are 13 threads on figures we wish we had on the first 2 pages alone. Not to mention the few that are in the Saga forum. The moderators just really need to combine some of these.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

We just need to all get togather and post one big list that people can add one figure to a time that sticks towards the top

My Needs
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

I'd buy them, they all are great.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Originally posted by BillyJAck
    We just need to all get togather and post one big list that people can add one figure to a time that sticks towards the top
    So if you want 1 big list, why did you start 4 threads on new figures you want?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".