Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question SW Insider #56....

.....anyone know when it's coming out?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I received mine about a week ago. I haven't actually looked to see if it is in stores, though.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Smile

Thanks for the update, SD.

I know there were mail interruptions from last weeks' events. I'm hopeful my issue will show up shortly.

The "December 2001" issue, #56, came in my mail 3 days ago. It feels a bit thin IMO, but that may be from the Jawa Trader having diddly-squat in it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Who wants to order from that Jawa Trader anyway....cheap crappity crap in nyeah...

Exclamation

I got mine today. The Jawa Trader actually has some Hasbro figures that came out this year, so it's not all bad. Haven't read any of it, yet.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Great Kevin Smith interview! Read it it's great!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Thumbs up Yay!

My issue finally showed up, too!

Like B-CJ, I have yet to free it from its plastic prison....(very busy day!)

I really could have done without all the pages devoted to Kevin Smith. If I wanted to read about his new movie, I'd buy Entertainment Weekly or Premiere or some such. I don't want his movies taking up space in my Star Wars magazine!

Geez, us Fan Club members are already getting ripped off enough as it is. What with just a lousy magazine subscription for $20 a year!!

Oh wait, it's now $30 a year. Gee, thanks a lot WOTC, way to milk the fans. My subscription runs out this issue, I will most definitely NOT be renewing, EVER!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I really could have done without all the pages devoted to Kevin Smith. If I wanted to read about his new movie, I'd buy Entertainment Weekly or Premiere or some such. I don't want his movies taking up space in my Star Wars magazine!

Geez, us Fan Club members are already getting ripped off enough as it is. What with just a lousy magazine subscription for $20 a year!!

Oh wait, it's now $30 a year. Gee, thanks a lot WOTC, way to milk the fans. My subscription runs out this issue, I will most definitely NOT be renewing, EVER!
    You still read this rag? I gave that up many moons ago when I realized that the pictures were far more interesting.

As for the cost, it's still $20 a year for magazine subscription, $30 is for fan club membership (which includes a subscription and a $10 gift certificate to the Jawa Trader/Online Jawa Trader).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.