UCS TIE Defender

Like what you saw in the UCS TIE Fighter? Here's another one that you'd probably like even better!

UCS TIE Defender (front)

UCS TIE Defender (back)
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Very cool, I checked that out when I scoped out your last link to your brickshelf gallery.

How stable is it?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Very cool, I checked that out when I scoped out your last link to your brickshelf gallery.

How stable is it?
    Now you know how much we're into Legos.

Let's just say it will survive quite a few tactical missions (my sons flying it around the basement) before the lower wings tend to disengage. On display with the modified stand, it's just as steady as the UCS TIE Interceptor. Quite heavy though with the added wing and the back assembly.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Question

Quite surprised that viewers from other sites had something to say about this piece.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Glad to hear it's as stable as you AC.

BTW, always nice to get linked to an ezboard forum... (these things are dreck IMO, ezboard should be put out of business) At least they appreciated your work.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.