Journey of Luke Skywalker

I've added scans of the latest Jedi Apprentice book, #15 The Death of Hope, a new psychology book called The Journey of Luke Skywalker, and a couple of older books, Once Upon a Galaxy and Star Bores, to my BookForce page.

BOOKFORCE
    Journey of Luke Skywalker

The Journey of Luke Skywalker looks to be an interesting read. I got mine through Amazon.com
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Thumbs up

The SW Magic of Myth book that came out after the Sw Smithsonian exhibit is also great on this topic. Joesph Campbell's Hero With 1000 Faces is long and a bit deep, but still another great one. You can't myth on these books! Get it? Myth? Huh? Huh? Not too crazy about psycho-ology humor, eh?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

This definitely sounds like an interesting book. I've got The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell and Bill Moyer, and I've been planning on getting The Magic of Myth, The Power of Myth (a Star Wars-related softcover by DK), and Hero With 1000 Faces for a while now (and eventually will get them ). Any other books on the subject (or by Bel-Cam's namesake) recommended?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Arrow

Ah, El Chuxter. Here are the books by Joseph Campbell I've seen that I have yet to read but want to; The Masks of God (4 books, based on regions of the world).

Too long, too many words, too little time.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

So in other words, you've read all but four of his books and all of them are highly recommended?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wink

Sure! Why not?
    I have read several, but I'm too lazy to check my list (yes, I do keep a list of all the books I've read before, or at least all those I know I have or have proof of doing so) to see all the titles. Right now, I'm at 311 novels, which don't count Dick and Jane type picture books, trivia or joke books, and other too-short ones over the years.

Uh, was there a point here?