So, yeah, the Acklay????

Anybody found this yet or know if it's actually out there? I'm going out hunting for it tonight after the fight and am hopin' it's actually there. My friend and i hit Wal-marts around the columbus area for the last week or so with nothing. Any help here would be hot? (please, nobody finish that quote w/ Qui-gon's Response, we could go all night!) thanks!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

There have been reports that it has been found at retail this month, but I'd imagine the biggest obstacle is finding shelf space for them. So be patient, after a couple more Reeks and speeders are sold, a few might see their way out of the stockroom.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

i hope i can find one.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Me too. I'll need it to complete my arena battle.

I'm waiting to get the Acklay and the Nexu before I get the Reek. Somehow the Acklay and Nexu just seem to be more worth their prices than the Reek.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"