Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Happy beefcake! I mean birthday.
    **** Hands Fulit a gift basket full of duct tape.****

Originally posted by Fulit
    Thanks guys. GNT, I thought I did have a short name. I could always drop the last three letters and be "Fu". How'd that be?
    Well F u too Much better
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

LOL, I didn't mean it that way.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Thumbs up

Happy B-Day my friend!!! Hope u enjoy this and every other day of your life.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Fulit
    LOL, I didn't mean it that way.

Oh sure,thats your whole plan, to say it on your birthday and get away with it,Luckly I saw it
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Hey, Mark Hamill turned 50 yesterday.

God, I feel old.
    Last edited by bigbarada; 09-26-2001 at 09:43 AM.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

WOW!!!

So Carrie Fisher is almost 50 also?? How old is she BTW...??
    As always...........L

I thought he turned 49. Well, what's the difference really, all I know is when I read that, I thought the same thing, God I feel old. Luke Skywalker can't be 50!
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Hey, Mark Hamill turned 50 yesterday.
    That can't be right, since when did he age??? I guess they are all gwetting old!
    GNT
    ''