Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I was able to find the 3 3/4 inch set. I was darn lucky to get it actually, because I have NEVER seen it since. Its a great set although the Maul and Vader figures are standard re-issues.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I never found the "Masters of the Dark Side" 3 1/2 2-Pack. I was very fortunatle to win one free from Brians Toys (thanks Brian's Toys!).

It's a very cool set. I wished these were more available in stores.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I haven't seen the 3.75" version here at all... I guess its already eons after its release now and my hope of seeing it fades to oblivion.

I've never seen either of them, other than in a Specialty (Scalper) shop. They looked cool tho.
    Giddy-up!

The only 2 of the 3 3/4 two-packs I've seen were at a Walmart in 2000. Never seen them in stores since. And yes, I DID pick both up.

The 12" two-packs are down to $30 at the local TRU's. I picked mine up up when it was $40.....oh well )

Both of them totally rock. IF you can find the small one for a good price, by all means get it. And the 12" one SHOULD be an easy find.
    People who whine about scalpers need to GET A LIFE.

Vader and Maul 2-pack...whaddaya think?

Hey,
    Just wanted to see what you all thought of the Vader and Maul 2-pack. LIke it? Hate it? Indifferent? Lemme know!

-Dan
    People who whine about scalpers need to GET A LIFE.

I am indifferent. The maul wasn't that good. And I already have the electronic Vader, which OWNS! SO I didn't bother.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I really liked it they look good in battle positions.
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Is the Vader in that set electronic?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

No... both were just standard 12" figures. The only thing with the Vader is that he had some of his ROTJ "features" (i.e. removable hand).

Yes, the Electonic Vader was the PERFECT one!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**