Does anyone have any info on the following: I remember seeing a print of Darth Vader, but up close it was actually film frames from the movies pieced together. When you step back, it's a great picture of the head of Vader. I saw them awhile ago at the picture store in my mall. Went there today and didn't see them. I can't figure out what to search on the see if they're on Ebay. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or what they're called? I think there's one of Yoda too.