Thread: Vader Print

Vader Print

Does anyone have any info on the following: I remember seeing a print of Darth Vader, but up close it was actually film frames from the movies pieced together. When you step back, it's a great picture of the head of Vader. I saw them awhile ago at the picture store in my mall. Went there today and didn't see them. I can't figure out what to search on the see if they're on Ebay. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or what they're called? I think there's one of Yoda too.

I just did a search on Vader poster and found them at EBay. This is what you're looking for right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2110669609
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

yep, that's the one, thanks, I haven't been able to find it on a website anywhere, I was really looking for a framed unsigned one.

I own one of them (unsigned). It's a "neat" decoration to have. Sorry, I can't find an official "name" on it anywhere.

The poster is done by Photomosaics and Portal Publications. I found mine at Media Play. If you have one of those around you, they might still have a few in their poster pile....or you might try Suncoast online.

If you're into the 3D effect, there also was a calendar put out in 1995 by Magic Eye that gives you the 3D illusions of SW scenes from the OT.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

There is also one of Yoda.....because I have it. I love those type posters!!