Thread: Huh?

Question Huh?

Sleep has not been an option this week: I work a graveyard shift and have had meetings during the days.....

....so as I've attempted to read about the EpI DVD in issue #56, am I reading it right that the 7 scenes will NOT be added to the DVD version of EpI? The 7 scenes will just be included along with all the bonus footage in the DVD 2-pack? My fuzzy-lack-of-sleep-head won't compute!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Im not sure about this cuzz i havent read the latest issue of the insider yet, but if this is true....they will be lots of fans very angry, the point was to have the two versions in the DVD. Like Die Hard. Lets hope they do it that way...
    As always...........L

I haven't read the latest Insider yet either. I will be very very angry if they don't have these scenes on the DVD.

Um, the scenes were never supposed to be added. And 4 of the 7 won't be. However, the two podrace scenes and the Coruscant Taxi scene will be edited back in, meaning we will not be getting the original version on DVD....ever, most likely. That makes me a sad panda.

There's also an easter egg that allows you to watch the Phantom Edit. Georgie wanted to treat the fans to a good version of the film.

"For the fans..." said Georgie.
    [size=-2][color=darkblue]Let's consider our world not as inherited from our parents but as borrowed from our children[/color] -- [i]Unknown Kenyan[/i][/size]