Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unhappy

The last POTF figure I saw on the pegs was a Barada with its bubble opened and weapon removed, for (gasp!) $4.99 at a Thrify Drugs. I never bought it (hey, it was "broken" you know), and I regret it (see "Any Regrets?" thread). I also remember an ad for SW figures at $.99 from some discount store, mainly ROJ ones. 'Doh!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Cool

I remember CLEARLY...it was a ROTJ Jedi Luke Skywalker. I believe we were at K-Mart. I hadn't really been too into collecting back then (I was only 10)! Anyway, I spent what seemed like a hour holding it, praying that my parents would buy it for me. Mom was in a generous mood :-)

As soon as we got out to the car I RIPPED that sucker open!!!
    May the force be with you.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    A-Wing Pilot and Imperial Gunner. They came with the coins. I don't remember the store, but I remember we were on vacation and I had never seen any of the last line before, so I was excited and my mom broke down and bought me a couple. I do remember having to weedle the choice down to two and thinking about all the figures I had to leave behind...

But soon after I was deeply transfixed with Transformers and skipped on the Star Wars figs when i saw them (kicking myself right now)
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Blue Snaggletooth...
    [COLOR=blue]Now thats a name I've not heard in a long time...[/COLOR]

My last vintage figure was the mail-away Anakin. I didn't get any of the POTF because I think I moved on to G.I. Joe at that point.