Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jedi Temple come tumbling down

Do you want to see the Jedi Temple come tumbling down like a building collapsing???I think this would be very cool

billy

I doubt it, since the current plans for the Archival DVD are to replace the old lady monkey eyes, with a hologram of the Ian McDirmand Emporer. They are also supposed to show, the Emporer looking at a hologram of Vader from his new office, which was once the old Jedi Temple Council room.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thats sounds awesome jar jar. Thats something that should have been on the top 10 list of the special editions. I hope that just don't show the emperor. I hope they show him summoning vader and all that. I can't wait....but then again who can...

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

I agree, that shot should have been fixed for the special editions in the first place. I can't stand the O.L.M.E hologram. And now that Lucas has Ian McDirmand actually accessible to him, they can easily re-film and replace that for the archival DVD.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Plus after the 9/11 incidents something happening like that in Coruscant (which New York could be sorta compared to) people might not like it too much, then again maybe I'm wrong. I remember some people were unhappy about the way that one building collapsed in the X-Files movie because it resembled the collapse of the OK building that was bombed.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

No matter what people will always be touching about stuff. It won't happen. Just a thought...

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Is this Archival DVD real or just a hoax? And what's it all about anyways?
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

late reply but anyway...

We discussed a similar theme a LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago (perhaps JT, QLD, Rollo or some "older" members of the forums will remember) and i seem to remember lots of people said it was unlikely to happen.

I think it would be cool. Picture the drama of all the learners and masters fighting for their lives against thousands of droids AND troopers. Then there's only one left standing... Of course I don't expect GL to show us how the li'l ones get shot or anything but it would make a good sequence. And it would also be an easy way to explain why the Jedi became extinct.

The Temple should be destroyed (if the theory I just suggested is correct) because it is a symbol of the old days, when the Jedi became rebels and started a cruel war ... see that would be the official version.

I agree that it would be really dramatic to see the Jedi Temple come falling down but doubt we'll see it happen.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

once all the bodies of the dead jedis are taken out it will be turned into an executive apartment complex